Monday, March 8, 2010

::one day::

last night my condition not so well..i cant even sleep or move..the pain...haiyaa is like killing me..sakit yg amt kat perut..i try my best not to tink dat da day has come-deliver!!!no no im not ready yet as my jr also only 37 weeks...

and early in d morning luv bring me to sdmc (known as sjmc) and directly to the emergency labour room..im scared like death ~dgr jer labour room dah takot gile~~

and the result i had warded for further checkup...actually its normal process like doing ctg (again) and check either jr mmg dah nk kuar or tak..

alhamdulillah ~jr not ready yet so do mummy...and the urine infection also dah okie..
ade minor cntraction but still too early for delivery..doc inform tht its normal pain since jr dah enge to my rahim..ist it?? (soklan ni aku tnye lam ati jer hehehh)
lepas jer doc explain trus la mummy request nk balik n promise to come back asap if still had a pain..
and late evening,aku dah leh discharge..yeayy...

pssstt thnkxs to luv yg call my boss dis murning..n thnkxs to boss yg bitau my opismate aku dah nk deliver..haaaih!!!!







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment