Friday, March 12, 2010

::decision::

its not a bad news actually ..
but not a good news also...
wut i can say is "its faith"

today i had appoinment with my gynae...after a basic checkup,my gynae ask to check wut we called the pintu rahim...
selok punye selok,the doc xpuas ati as she claimed the pintu sgt sempit..
so she ask me to do MRI for details..

this MRI test (theres a lot MRI test) is xray test to know the details and measurement of the pelvik bones and others.
and the result my pelvik bones is kecik..and theres no way jr can go tru...
im soooo shock as doc always says with the baby position,placenta and air ketuban,80% it will be a normal
delivery...but now,i only have a choice for ceaser...gulllp!!!

but theres nothing me n luv can do..its a bone:.not soft tissue yg bole mengembang...
the doc had give me n luv some time to tink which is the best date to do ceaser...
my famili reli want me to end up this asap as theres no point nak tunggu sakit when u know at the end mmg kene ceaser!!!!wut theres said is true..but hmpppp stillllll im not ready (bole ke pilih2 lagik ni)

and still right now me n luv cant decide the best date...some more my doc will be on leave strting 15-19 march..(asal la mase ni nak bercotiiiii)
poning poning...

but if this a faith,i know Allah had prepare all the best for me..ade hikmah sume ni..me n luv redha aje..
n for me this is my sacrifice for jr..even this is wut im avoiding stil i want d best for my baby...

pray for me frewnssss...amin



mri xray result...can see my baby cant go tru the pelvik

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment