Wednesday, March 17, 2010

::3rd day of mc::

tak smpat nak update blog yesterday sbb menemani luv bekerja..hahaha ..opis sendiri xpegi tp sbuk temankan luv wat kije..haaih

today is 3rd day me on mc..and today my gynae ask me to come for final checkup up..and actually to set the date for the operation..me n luv had decide to pick 19.03.2010 @ friday to meet our jr..at last its been decided...relief n relieeeff semo had settle n the ot n room had been booked..

tommorow's night me n luv will stay at @sdmc and the next morning will be d big day for us...

my mum will also be around and i heard dat my sister (s) also taken leave to support me..hahah actually diaorg dah kene pakse..~dats y i had choose d date;)....

mummy and abah will also arrive d night after d delivery..so i guess jr will be much moreeee hepppi to see all close famili welcoming him..hu hu hu...

pssstttt deeep inside;mummy cant wait to see u babycakes jr...hopefully everything okayh..amin...

oppss;n my bff had delivery her jr dis afternoon after long labour since 10 pm last night..sgt jeles she manage for normal delivery...
welcome to world adam!!!




hi adam..u just sebijik like ur ibu
i loooikee

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment