Wednesday, March 10, 2010

::amirah::

amirah @ mira...knowing her mase memula join the bank~yup my first job until now *sigh*~
at first tade la rapat sgt ngn si mira ni,but then lama2 leh join satu kepala trus kiteorg rapat..

banyak function si Mira ni:)
1)my bekfest n lunch partner,not to mention peneman bile luv lamat pick me up!!
2)gosssiiiiping partner
3)gud listener bile aku nk cite pe2 masalah...
4)partner surau aku
5)etc..heheh-my bakery...my cuppiescakes n my choc cakes!!!

but last mnth aku dpt tau gud news when shes got offer~better offer actually to switch her working environment...the offer tht she had waiting sooo long..and for me im d person that over excited bile dpt tau..deep inside i know i will losing her ,she will be not around anymore...but that wut true frens are;supporting the decision even it will hurt u...im going to miss this kecik molek lady..and will miss the frenship dat we had..

and the day had come..yesterday is the last day she with cimb...n will leave me alone..huhuhuhu sib baik mak dah strt cuti maternity..haaaih..

pssssttt smlm nk nangis malu when im hug her..masokk kete jer nangis depan luv...*sigh*








me really going to misss her!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment