Tuesday, March 15, 2011

::yesss its ur birthday :)::

Counting another 4 days to qais big day......

Yesss lil champ will turn 1...
Time flies toooooo fast...n now im sobbing misses my tiny baby,....

Me n en luv plan nk bermakan2 secara kecil kecilan di teratak kecil kami to celeb this "big 1 day"...and planning to hev families n close frens to come over our place this upcoming saturday....

As ni adalah last min plan(sbb en luv previously ckp xnk buat)...so banyak benda yg still xsettle...n banyak cabaran dan dugaan...cake yg ditempah -made by one of my fren,tetibe last minute she ask me to find other people to bake the cake sbb dia ade hal..bole cam tu?same goes to person yg me order foods tuk dat day....now =stress!

But alhamdulillah...one of my lovely fren (sis) sudi nk prepare for the goodie bag (credit to kak novee :)thanks for make it real nnti..cant wait nk see the outcome..

Last night also dah settle pasal cake tu..alhamdulillah dpt theme yg dikehendaki...the photog also dah settle as one of my hubby's fren sanggup nk snap the piccies for free...ehem ehem i loooike :)

This evening plak dah settle beli all the ballons and sket2 tuk deco...-lupe lak nk snap the picca ballons theme....hehheheh

Ok las as for now yg tu dulu mampu me prepare...hmppp just nk konfem main dish this thursday..gulpppp hopefully everyting goes smoothly..amin..


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment: