Monday, December 27, 2010

::Buble CrazyLove Tour::








March 13, 2011

Location:
Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia

Book your tickets to the Michael Buble "Crazy Love Tour" Live In Malaysia at Stadium Malawati, Kuala Lumpur, 8.30pm.

Ticket prices:
RM250, RM335, RM435, RM690, RM850, RM898, RM998, RM1,098

Enrich / GRADS members will get 10% discount.

You can book online or call 03-9205 7623 (Mon to Fri, 9am to 5pm).


External Links:

http://www.jagtickets.com.my

-its been loooong long time my last time pegi ke concert...if not mistaken las time is jason mraz nye concert n by dat time lil champ is not in d book of my life yet!
the mraz concert sgt la best me n hubby was enjoyed to the max mase tu..
n come the day i dah conceive n come oso concert beyonce (yg xjadik tuh huhuhu),n lots lgik cncert yg mmg me dah x amkk pot sgt sbb been focusing on my lil champ..

but now its Buble!!yeajhhhhh me tersgt la nk follow his tour but ive to choose between lilchamp or Buble...!some more the tickets tooooo wayyyy expensive..mahal nak mampus okeh..so takpe la im just enjoying my day wif luv n lil champ kot rather than spent dat much moneyy* kalo pegi sure nk seat best kan kan ***
so buhbye bubble!!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone4

No comments:

Post a Comment