Monday, September 27, 2010

::28.09.2010::

its the day...birthday en. luv syg...owhhh sungguh cepat time pass by..
theres no cake or any surprise for him as im tooooo bz takingcare lil champ...
bole ker pkai this lame excuse??wiwiwi...
buts dat d fact!!im not preparing anything....
as usual lan mmg xsuke m buying ape2 for him..
actually im trying to buy sumtim for him tp tu lar bile he always 24/7 wif me...mmg agak sush laa...opps have i told u peeps that im not working anymore....
see...if dulu leh gak curi time lunchy g klcc beli pe2..now...im totally mmg sgt lan ade sama2 wherever i go..so mmg quit difficult...sgt susah..

but wut happen is vice versa..on his birthday he is buying me a present...
hah.. i loooike...actually bukan la hadiah ..since iphone 4 launching yesterday..he come up with idea to upgrading my phone....yeayyy ape lagik.
and the idea sgt menarik as i will get the real iphone 4 this evening...suke kan...hehhhe...thanks veryyyy muchhyyy en luv...

dats wut happen on his birthday...
and for en luv....i realy luv u....u r the best thing i ever had....u a gift from god...a father to my baby....a real best buddy ...teman sepermakanan...my sleeping partner...im a real me when im wif you...and banyak lagik kata2 yg tak terucap..
luv,..please ALLOW me GROW OLD wif YOU...
luv u sayang....

luv,
mummy n qais 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment